Stand up Paddle (SUP) Lessons North Devon
Our Stand Up Paddle lessons vary depending on peoples abilities, from beginners on flat water, to more advanced and riding waves. We have many different areas in North Devon that we can use for lessons and depending on the conditions and tide at the time of the lesson, the location may change.
A meeting point will always be agreed when booking the lesson.
- SUP 2 hour tour (1 person) = £80.00
- SUP 2 hour tour (2 people) = £65.00 (per person)
- SUP 2 hour tour (3 people) = £55.00 (per person)
- SUP 2 hour tour (4+ people) = £50.00 (per person)
Our most popular sessions are our Torridge River sessions where we use the incoming or outgoing tide to take us up or down the river.
Two of our personal favourites are:-
- The ‘Bideford to Appledore cruise’ using the outgoing tide.
- The ‘Little America to Little Amazon cruse’ using the incoming tide to go up the river and then when the tide turns we use the outgoing tide to come back down the river.
Both of these routes are very scenic and have lots of things to see, as the river flows along the edge of forests, cliffs, rocky coves, shipwrecks, boats and villages.